The non-surgical, non-prescription answer to pain relief and healing
What is Shock Wave Therapy?
Focus Shock Waves are low and medium energy waves concentrated on the specific area of treatment. This energy starts the regeneration and repair process to the painful/injured area along with triggering your body’s own natural healing ability. The Shock Wave is able to reach targeted treatment areas up to 5” below the skin surface.
What is the evolution of Shock Wave Therapy?
Shock Wave Technology was developed in 1980 for use in the disintegration of kidney stones using high energy waves. After decades of research and development, and clinical studies, Shock Wave Technology evolved for use as low and medium energy waves for healing and pain
therapy treatments. In fact, the vast number of clinical studies have developed treatments that are so numerous they virtually address almost every imaginable tissue, muscle, tendon, ligament and vascular disorder.
How successful is Shock Wave Therapy?
After only 1–2 sessions, many patients report complete pain relief or significant pain reduction. The Therapy eliminates pain and/or restores mobility, thus improving your quality of life!
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Arthritis and Bursitis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Neuropathy (diabetic or polyneuropathy)
- Tendon and Ligament Injuries
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tissue and Muscle Damage
- Shoulder Injuries (rotator cuff/frozen shoulder)
- Neck, Back, Hips, etc
Shock Wave Therapy regenerates, repairs, and strengthens blood vessels in the penis improving blood flow. Treating the cause of the problem — not just the symptoms.
- Pain Relief
- Short Treatment Time (typically less than 15 min.)
- Non-Surgical Treatment
- No Adverse Effects
- Precise and Targeted Application
- Alternative to Prescription Pain Killers
- Alternative to Corticosteroids Injections
- 80%+ Patient Satisfaction
Effects of Shockwave Therapy on the Body
- Increases blood flow and the formation of new blood vessels
- Inflammation reduction: “reboots” the healing process in chronic conditions
- Accelerates cell growth needed for healing
- Disintegrates calcifications adhered to tendons
- Long-lasting pain relief and often stops the need for prescription drugs and injections
- Continued healing long after the last treatment
The Shock Wave Therapy Dr. Gunn performed on my
knee has been a miracle! From the first treatment I felt
immediate relief and increased mobility that I haven’t
had for 2 1/2 years. No more uneasy feeling making
turning motions or fearful I could fall.
Thank you, Dr. Gunn, for this amazing treatment!
Rick Gray – Selbyville, DE